Headphone for 10K

samsailo

Hi fellas,

M looking to get myself a new headphone with a budget of 10K. My requisites are a circumaural design, preferably closed back, single good quality detachable wire, comfortable and light, with over all above average sonic performance.For home use, portability not an issue. Purely for music of all genres. Preferably 3.5 jack and a high sensitivity cos I dont want to spend extra on a headphone amp. Kindly suggest me a nice can and if possible with the price and where i can obtain them.
Suggestions outside my requisites are very welcome.
thanks folks

Yup, good soundstage, good mids and vocals. but will need an amp to drive em. To me they aint exactly attacking and wont suit all genres of music. for ur mentioned required, ath-m50 does the job really well. Everything else falls out of your budget.

Thanks folks for your advice, will definitely look into them. HAs anyone auditioned the shure SRH 840.

download video from youtube

Some of the best phones in that price bracket would be Grado SR 125i/225i, AKG 540, Yamaha HPH-200 and the cheapest Sennheiser 5xx that you can lay your hands on.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back