Headphones again!

hamhifi

I honestly thought there were a set of chat headphones with the Xbox One I bought over Christmas so I jumped in the loft for the box and found I was totally wrong! Thought they would have been part of the bundle considering the emphasis on multiplayer games but I guess if MS can get more money (or market the console cheaper?) then they'll do that.

Anyway, I need a set of headphones for some pending Battlefield games and other malarkey and have seen the upcoming set of MS stereo headphones retailing at $100.
Do they seem a good bet or would I be better spending my money somewhere else? The gaming headphone scene seems like a minefield to me and I'm really unsure what's what.
I don't mind spending more but ideally (not set in stone) wouldn't want to go above $200.
They'll always come in handy for late night gaming to so at least I won't have to turn the volume right down for fear of waking the kids!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back