Headphones for Web Chatting

gobble

Greetings,
I am in the market for Internetchat headphones and I am trying to make sense of these specs: http://tinyurl.com/cbn6umv

I dont get i the specs completely. Can someone Gyanni (or a BuddhiJeevi) explain the technical merits of the two?

Thanks
--G0bble (BuddhuJeevi)

Hi gobble, I'm using Sennheiser PC 31 and it has perfect voice and sound quality. But I can see the price on the Flipkart and it's way expensive coz I bought it at 1350/- last year from Reliance Digital.
Buy some other brand like Sennheiser, Logitech etc.. but stay away from Philips I've two in which one got defective after a year and in the second one the sound and voice quality is horrible...

Hi gobble, I'm using Sennheiser PC 31 and it has perfect voice and sound quality. But I can see the price on the Flipkart and it's way expensive coz I bought it at 1350/- last year from Reliance Digital.
Buy some other brand like Sennheiser, Logitech etc.. but stay away from Philips I've two in which one got defective after a year and in the second one the sound and voice quality is horrible...

Its 2400/- + on Flipkart and other sites. Are you sure you didnt get a fake one?

Buy Sennheiser PC 31 II Headset Online At Price Rs.2,490 - India

--G0bble

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back