Headphones that can be run by FiiO Q3

rsklogin

I recently bought a FiiO Q3 dac amp for my FiiO fh3 iems. The fh3 is mainly for commute and listening to music at work. At home I have a home theater in my room which I am unable to use because of my daughter (6months old) and I don't want to disturb anyone else late night for that matter.

I can only use earphones at home which is fine for music, but when I'm gaming or watching a movie it gets really tiring and itchy seeing that I'm using them all day. I've been looking for headphones, with impedance levels the FiiO Q3 can power, particularly open back headphones at 10-20k for this sole purpose. I'll be listening in a separate room so isolation is not an issue.

I have a pair of Sennheiser SD280 open backs lying around. Can give it away for cheap. Have a few other Sennheiser’s as well as IEMs incl Magaosi that are great value and don’t break the bank.

I recently bought a FiiO Q3 dac amp for my FiiO fh3 iems. The fh3 is mainly for commute and listening to music at work. At home I have a home theater in my room which I am unable to use because of my daughter (6months old) and I don't want to disturb anyone else late night for that matter.

I can only use earphones at home which is fine for music, but when I'm gaming or watching a movie it gets really tiring and itchy seeing that I'm using them all day. I've been looking for headphones, with impedance levels the FiiO Q3 can power, particularly open back headphones at 10-20k for this sole purpose. I'll be listening in a separate room so isolation is not an issue.
Sennheiser HD 599 fits the role perfectly. It has a long cable for connecting to HT as well.

you have Hifiman Deva, DT 990 Edition (32 and 250 ohm edition) , DT 990 pro (250 ohms) , since your DAC/AMP has max 300mW output power and can take the load up to 300 Ohm so it can drive the DTs easily. DT 990 Pro has a 100mW max input power. Hifiman is more musical while DTs are sort of all-rounder that quench your music, movies and games thirst too.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back