Heavy discount on Saregama

ranjeetrain

Happy Independence Day, folks! What a lovely day today. Add to that I found Saregama is giving a 75% discount on all music downloads. Truly a happy I-Day, isn't it?

Well, no beating around the bushes. Just the good news. Head to Saregama site and get your favorite music. Enter INDIA75 at check out and celebrate.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Saregama in any capacity other than as an online customer. No financial interest here. Just sharing the happiness!

PS: I remember seeing a Saregama thread, but can't find it. This might as well be merged with that thread if that helps.

[IMG2]http://s.saregama.com/image/s/0/9/a7/79/independence-day-1920x800-india_1502445736.jpg[/IMG2]

Big big thanks for sharing.............. almost for last 5 months I had accumulated some tracks, was little busy to click the buy option. It really helped me. Thank you again.

Heavy discounts like these are quite helpful in decision making when you want some music but not that keen. After the discount it's just INR 1 per song/track in MP3.

It's crazy to think. Rs 1 for each song of your choice for a completely guilt-free download. Now that's gonna be tough to beat.

Many many thanks a lot for sharing. Was planning for tracks since last 6 months but for 10 rupees for a HD track seemed costly for me. but i did n't this loose this chance. Thanks again

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back