HECO Aurora 200/300

Kowju's

Recently someone recommended me these speakers as bookshelfs "HECO Aurora 200/300".

plz give ur valuable inputs.

Actually am unable to audition them as there is no av centers at my place.. So am asking you guys if anybody had realtime experience! So will audition them soon!
We'll have something good to say about every speaker. You should list out your requirements -

1. What kind of sound is it that you're looking for?
2. Intended Usage?
3. Do you intend to pair your speakers with a sub?
4. Room size?
5. What are the other speakers in the running?
6. Budget?
7. Amp?

You should check them out. You never know, until you know.
Totally depends on your preferences and your room. So, checking them in person in a treated room and looking at the how the radiation pattern(if available) can give an idea about how much the room can influence the sound of them. Heco / Magnat uses Klippen Laser measuring systems for their development. There are couple of measurements of the floor standing versions online in hifitest.de. They seem neutral but no idea if the bookshelf’s has a similar freq response with just less bass like we normally expect.

Totally depends on your preferences and your room. So, checking them in person in a treated room and looking at the how the radiation pattern(if available) can give an idea about how much the room can influence the sound of them. Heco / Magnat uses Klippen Laser measuring systems for their development. There are couple of measurements of the floor standing versions online in hifitest.de. They seem neutral but no idea if the bookshelf’s has a similar freq response with just less bass like we normally expect.
Very difficult to say whether how a speaker will sound, even after looking at measurements. It's a skill acquired after years of listening and correlating it to what one hears (not implying you haven't).

We'll have something good to say about every speaker. You should list out your requirements -

1. What kind of sound is it that you're looking for?
2. Intended Usage?
3. Do you intend to pair your speakers with a sub?
4. Room size?
5. What are the other speakers in the running?
6. Budget?
7. Amp?
I am planning to setup Atmos HT setup which is for 50% MUSIC : MOVIES 50%.
(Living room about 15x12 room (not trated) Present using Epson projector with 96" Screen)

First will buy AVR and LCR or Left and Right Speakers as i limit my budget to 1 Lach. Will add remaining gradually.

Suggest me right AVR + LR/LCR for now! will add Sub and Surrounds later.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back