Heco Victa Prime 702

Kowju's

Hello Friends...
Good morning all..

Recently i have seen few ads in olx. Which are regarding AV items. They are all chennai guys. Offering very lowest prices for AVR's and speaker packages. As i called him and he suggested me two package one is about Heco Vict Prime 702 FS + 302C + 102S for 1 lach 10 thousands, second onw is QAcoustics 3050i+ 3090ci + 3010i for 1 lach 5 thousand!!

As he mentioned they are brand new but imported. Also they have option of COD.

Can i trust them purchase then???

COD for such a big amount is a red flag for me.

Delivery > Unbox > Inspect > Test > Pay.
Check if the seller allows this mode of delivery. Basically the delivery guy has to wait for more than 30 mins.

I would suggest to not buy new HiFi equipment from OLX.

There are many good authorise dealers in Hyderabad. Buy from them.
Go to the store and demo first.

As he mentioned they are brand new but imported. Also they have option of COD.
This option no seller will give. He will ask you to transfer some amout as a tocken and you won't get further response. Best way is to travel and pick up in person. I had done it when l got a 5 ch power amp. I traveled to Banglore took demo and pickup.

Check if the seller allows this mode of delivery. Basically the delivery guy has to wait for more than 30 mins.thank

Check if the seller allows this mode of delivery. Basically the delivery guy has to wait for more than 30
Ok

I would suggest to not buy new HiFi equipment from OLX.

There are many good authorise dealers in Hyderabad. Buy from them.
Go to the store and demo first.
Yes friend.. many dealers in Hyderabad but there is a huge price difference, they are only giving up to 15% discount on products. but out of that, they are many offering 30-35%. please suggest to me if you know any good dealer from Hyderabad.

Yes friend.. many dealers in Hyderabad but there is a huge price difference, they are only giving up to 15% discount on products. but out of that, they are many offering 30-35%. please suggest to me if you know any good dealer from Hyderabad.
I am new in Hyderabad. Do t know the dealers here.

Personally, I don't mind paying a bit more to buy from an authorised dealer with full warranty and peace of mind.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back