Hello all

spitfire

Hello to all you great people out there.

Spitfire signing in.

Goan by birth presently spending time mostly in Bangalore but job takes me all around the planet.

Have been a guest visitor on here for a while and have read quite a few reviews from members. Totally awesome and honest.

I joined on here primarily for a common reason, I need a new TV.

The reason, its a lengthy read but hopefully doesnt bore you guys.

My son all of 2.5 years likes his animal videos a fair bit. His routine involves watching these set of 3-4 videos on the TV once he gets back from his playschool somewhere around noon. So we own(ed) a 29" Onida CRT Oxygen model and a 1 GB USB pendrive connected to a WD Media player to the TV through which we run his videos.

His grandmother sets up the videos for him, daily. There was a slight change last week. I had to work from home for a day as everyone else except my son and me were out for a wedding. Having forgotten about his routine and ignoring his demands for a while, my son takes it upon himself to start the videos on his own and goes to the back of the TV and pushes it off with a real loud bang. My mind blanks out due to the loud sound. I get this sickening feel in the bottom of my heart. I know its something big has happened. I rush to the hall and there I see the TV flat on its face, my son pointing to the TV and repeating "tiger.. tiger.."

So now I need a TV that cant be pushed off and will be hung on the wall away from my son's reach.

Thanks for all the help in advance. Hoping to be a good contributor on here.

PS: I see a lot of familiar usernames on here.

Cheers
Spitfire

welcome2.gif
, have a great time.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back