Hello all

siddharthdas

Hi everyone.
I am a Bangalore based hifi enthusiast.
Long ago i stopped buying and started building. Would love to meet similar folks.
Also interested in know if there are folks here interested in Linkwitz's designs (www.linkwitzlab.com, www.linkwitz.store) and also in building them. I have built as well as modified all of them and also designed and built my own stuff. Since i build, i also often have gear to buy and sell. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Best, Sid

Hi everyone.
I am a Bangalore based hifi enthusiast.
Long ago i stopped buying and started building. Would love to meet similar folks.
Also interested in know if there are folks here interested in Linkwitz's designs (www.linkwitzlab.com, www.linkwitz.store) and also in building them. I have built as well as modified all of them and also designed and built my own stuff. Since i build, i also often have gear to buy and sell. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Best, Sid

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

Happy 75th Independence Day!

Its nice to know that you build stuff, I am sure we have a few FMs who share the same interests as you.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back