Hello audiophiles

niftianmadhur

Hi, I am Madhur from Bangalore. I am an Accessory designer by proffession and recently got introduced to the audio video world. I know this is a one way journey and there is no looking back. I was in search of a good speaker and amplifier system and during audition, I came across used PMC TB2 speakers. I liked the sound and after doing some research, I bought it. Got a used ICON pre and power amp to use with the speakers( I did not want to spend much in one go). I did not get any information about the amps but it was able to drive the speakers well so I bought it. I will plan to upgrade the amp later. I have connected only the power amp with the speakers for now and playing music using my phone. I have to buy some cables and connect the pre amp( which has an inbuilt VCD player as well). Lots of experimentation to be done. Also I have so many question/doubt in mind. This forum was the main source to initially get the information about the speakers so I have joined the forum to learn more about audio video system. I will be really greatful to get the knowledge/advice from senior members. Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to HFV, the best Indian A/V forum
Feel free to ask around, lotsa helpful people here, just post a thread in the appropriate section for better advice

Thanks Sonus, Thanks Sanjiv..Yes this is undoubtedly the best A/V forum. I am learning so many things here reading the posts. Its a long way to go. All the best to you two. :)

Hi Madhur, welcome to the group. Like you, I am too new to the group and I hope you get useful information from the group.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back