Hello everyone, I am Ayush from Pune.

ayushp306

Hello everyone,

My name is Ayush and I am from Pune. I am a big movies fan. I also like Photography, Astronomy, Music and Basketball.

In year 2000/2001, one my my friend introduced to me to the world of Audio Systems/CD Players and on his recommendation, I bought a Sony 4 Channel VCD/CD Player with speakers for Re. 30K. It was really heavy and powerful.

Later on, I also started listening to MP3s on my computer and sometime later after upgrading my PC, I bought a Creative 5.1 Sound Card with Creative 5.1 Speakers. Later I upgraded to a Asus Xonar Sound Card and Logitech Z2300 2.1 THX Speakers. And then for a very long time until 2016, I used to listen to MP3s and watch movies on my PC.

This year, one of my friend introduced me to the AVR Setup and in the beginning I was very reluctant to buy it since I wasn't familiar with it. And then I came across, Hifivision forum and Audioholics on YouTube and learnt a lot about AVRs and how they work.

So, this year, in a hurry, I tried to make my own home theatre,

VU Full HD LED TV 55 Inch
Yamaha HTR-3067
Yamaha NS-333
Yamaha NS-P51
Yamaha YST-SW012
Tata Sky HD
PlayStation 3 12GB
Google Chromecast 2
Cubetek Himedia Q5 Pro
WD My Passport 1TB

After setting up this, I was blown away by listening to Blu-ray DTS-HD Master Audio track movies like 'The Martian'. And listening to music was an awesome experience as well.

I wish I could have bought Wharfdale Speakers and a Denon/Marantz AVR, but nonetheless I am satisfied with my current setup since I made my decision in a hurry and I had a limited budget. I am enjoying my setup everyday and I hope to learn more from experienced members in the forum. :)

Thanks

Hi Ayush,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find interesting posts and discussions here to help you in your queries / challenges faced in the AV world.

You have a decent setup for now.....if all is working well, stick with it for some time and then upgrade....

Some prefer using and changing systems ...they invest in pre owned and this helps to taste the different systems

All the best....happy browsing

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back