Hello everyone

KalyanVizag

This is Kalyan from Visakhapatnam aka. Vizag. I stumbled upon this website while I was trying to figure out what would be some nice options and brands for buying and setting up a home theater in my new apartment that I recently bought. Amazing is what I can call the site and the information thats available in here. I would have felt uninformed if I hadnt come across this site - Came to know about brands that I wouldnt have ever known. This is quite informative and engaging too. I dont normally care about social networking sites but I will and for sure do care about this site as it offers advises from expert users that have been listening to music - not just the regular way, but instead the way it makes it pleasing.

To start off, I am getting an Onkyo TX-SR606 from US through my brother and this is just the beginning of worries for me. Quite a lot of things to figure out and quite a lot of expenses too for me :) ofcourse thats for my pleasure too.
Will appreciate if you can guide me through the right choices of speaker sets and other connectivity sections.

Which bookshelf speakers? are right for me in 50K???

hi This is sagar from kolhapur I was trying to what would be some nice options and brands for buying and setting up a my office.Now need to buy speakers.
I really love that "old" and "NEW" sound.
Which SPeakers are right for me in 50K???
Can anyone recommend a good pair of Hi Fi Speaker bookshelf speakers?

Also, suggestions are most welcome.

Hi Kalyan,

Welcome to HiFiVision and have a pleasant stay here. I am also from Vizag. But staying in Chennai.

Thanks

This is Kalyan from Visakhapatnam aka. Vizag. I stumbled upon this website while I was trying to figure out what would be some nice options and brands for buying and setting up a home theater in my new apartment that I recently bought. Amazing is what I can call the site and the information thats available in here. I would have felt uninformed if I hadnt come across this site - Came to know about brands that I wouldnt have ever known. This is quite informative and engaging too. I dont normally care about social networking sites but I will and for sure do care about this site as it offers advises from expert users that have been listening to music - not just the regular way, but instead the way it makes it pleasing.

To start off, I am getting an Onkyo TX-SR606 from US through my brother and this is just the beginning of worries for me. Quite a lot of things to figure out and quite a lot of expenses too for me :) ofcourse thats for my pleasure too.
Will appreciate if you can guide me through the right choices of speaker sets and other connectivity sections.

Hi kalyan, Kindly let us know your budget for the speakers. Onkyo 606 is a good receiver. Also see Onkyo 706... it is available for 490 USD

Thanks,
Prakash

Re: Which bookshelf speakers? are right for me in 50K???

hi This is sagar from kolhapur I was trying to what would be some nice options and brands for buying and setting up a my office.Now need to buy speakers.
I really love that "old" and "NEW" sound.
Which SPeakers are right for me in 50K???
Can anyone recommend a good pair of Hi Fi Speaker bookshelf speakers?

Also, suggestions are most welcome.

Hi,

Try B&W 685 bookshelf speakers. It will come in your budget.

Thanks,Prakash

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back