Hello Everyone

Bikram81

Hi All,

This is Bikram from Mumbai, I am planning to buy my first AV Receiver so was looking out for some information & suggestions on the same, I was lurking around and found this forum very Informative, I had joined this forum few months back so thought I should introduce myself. :)

Hi Bikram,

Where in Mumbai are you put up?
Do share some details on budget, type of setup required (5.1 or 5.1.2)
Any current equipment to use with new avr
Usage in % towards movies and movies.

Hi Bikram,

Where in Mumbai are you put up?
Do share some details on budget, type of setup required (5.1 or 5.1.2)
Any current equipment to use with new avr
Usage in % towards movies and movies.
Hey,
I live in Andheri.
For the AV Receiver I have budget of 1L max to 1.2L (How is Yamaha RX-A2080 I Liked the AV Receiver ? I don't know if it will fit in the budget)
I have Logitech Z-5500 speaker set, for time being thought will be connecting these speakers to AV Receiver they are around 60w per speaker so can play on low volumes until I buy the new speakers.
50% Music 50% Movies.

Hi All,

This is Bikram from Mumbai, I am planning to buy my first AV Receiver so was looking out for some information & suggestions on the same, I was lurking around and found this forum very Informative, I had joined this forum few months back so thought I should introduce myself. :)

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Visit the For Sale by Owner if you are open to Pre owned AVRs, there are some good ones too available over OLX / Quikr being sold by dealers and even Individuals......

Looking forward to engaging with you in the near future.

Best Wishes

Hi Bikram,

You can audition some stuff at Andheri (The Shop & Redefine Audio). There are 2 places (next to each other) opposite D N Nagar Police Station, Andheri West, near metro station. There is Cinebels at Khar Linking road also.

Hi Bikram,

You can audition some stuff at Andheri (The Shop & Redefine Audio). There are 2 places (next to each other) opposite D N Nagar Police Station, Andheri West, near metro station. There is Cinebels at Khar Linking road also.
Hi I got a quotation of 1.21L for RX-A2080 from a offline store is it a good deal or should be cheaper any idea, planning to purchase in this week.

Hi I got a quotation of 1.21L for RX-A2080 from a offline store is it a good deal or should be cheaper any idea, planning to purchase in this week.

Hi Bikram,

Did u go ahead with the purchase?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back