Hello everyone!!

SpyVision

Hi everyone, been a long time lurker here however this is my first post, finally decided to give in and ask you’ll the experts for recommendations on upgrading my sound setup used with my PC.
Currently own KRK Rokit 8 G3‘s paired with Focusrite 2i4 DAC and also have a spare DAC the Motu M2. All of these I’m looking to upgrade.
I was doing research and I seem pretty fixated on the KEF LS50 Meta’s. These speakers require an amp to power it. Was hoping you’ll could recommend something good and small in configuration size (As I have limited space).
I’ve thought about the LS50 Wireless 2 but they don’t have a USB connectivity option and I refuse to use optical or coaxial. Also WiFi streaming etc is useless for me because I plan to use this with my PC for games and music (occasional movies maybe, however I have a dedicated audio and video setup for that).
I listen to Electronic / House / Pop / Rock and the usual party music. On the weekends I have friends over and usually play the music at high levels.
So, I’m looking for something room filling, clear, punchy and lively. The KEF LS50 Meta’s seem to be the answer to my likings. It aesthetically looks good too! For me aesthetics matter, everything in my house is well planned out and aesthetically looks good according to my liking. I’ve uploaded some not too recent pics of my home setup, hope you’ll like it. Have made a post with more elaborated details for recommendations in the “what should I buy“ thread.

Cheers and Thanks!

0A26C46A-2EFC-4F45-A18F-8C83D076DBC4.jpeg996DCD9A-6BC6-40F7-98E7-14DD207874F0.jpegC2DDF4CB-524D-42DA-A9F0-6EA3C4E3EA94.jpeg

Last edited:
Although you have probably lurked here longer than I've been here, "Welcome". From what I've read, Motu has a lot right--was thinking of an M4 myself. I think if you can change the violets to reds, it can look like night-running in a submarine :) Just joking--looks great.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back