Hello forum members

jareen

I am Jareen, live in Ahmedabad. I have been reading this forum for a long time and looking for clues and advises for assembling a 5.1 setup. I have finally decided to take the plunge. But I know of only one dealer in Ahmedabad(Loud and Clear)and he had only one setup in my budget(around 85000) 9.1 diamonds, 150W sub paired to Denon 1509. I auditioned the speakers on a marantz receiver and cambridge CD player (he didnt have a Denon available:sad:) and quite liked them. Does anyone know of any more dealers in Ahmedabad where I can try some more combinations? I would be obliged. while I am quite satisfied with the sound, i just want some more options. What is the average price of these speakers (5.1) in India? What is the best receiver to go with them within 25000? Can they be placed on wall brackets or must i budget for the stands as well? The set up is for a semi open lobby 18X10X10. I would mostly be listening to soft rock, old pop and watching movies. thanks in advance

hi jareen
if you watch mostly movies and tv then 5.1 is the way to go. but if you want it primarily for music then you need a stereo 2 channel set up. much better sound quality within the same budget. and it doesnt do too badly for movies either

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back