Hello from Bangalore

sabarishm

Hello all,

I am Sabarish, working and living in Bangalore, native of Kerala. I love music and appreciate good sounding setups whenever I hear it.

Ended up in this forum when I was searching for a suitable speaker (BS or FS) for a Denon avr1912. Good info and very helpful fellows here and looks like I will be a regular visitor to this forum.

I will be getting my first serious av receiver (as a gift from my brother) and will use the old threads to shortlist my speaker to purchase. Currently I have a very basic Sony hifi music system for the TV/Music at home and a crunch 5.1 amp for my car. Got an image dynamics sub to go with the amp and it sounds decent for a small car like swift.

Other than music, I like angling/fishing and games (wii and pc).

Hope to learn a lot from the fellow members and to share whatever very little I know with others.

Thanks and regards,
Sabarish

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with fellow member DLKanth. You can also add new or used Quad 22L2s to the list. I don't know whether either of these will exceed your budget as you haven't mentioned one.

Regards.

Last edited:
Thank you dlkanth, miroflex and venu for the warm welcome !

Thanks dlkanth, will try hear those speakers. Miroflex, sorry I was looking for couple of floor standing speakers for around 35k, willing to go up till 40k. Saw some good offer on amazon for enervy cf70 (549USD for pair), could cost me around 48k including shipping, duty and taxes. Not sure now if I will go with it as it exceeds my budget.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Sabarish

Welcome buddy, I am also from Bangalore and am looking for an AVR with supports HDMI and 3D pass through. Not interested in a Denon though (I am more inclined towards Yamaha, Marantz and Onkyo).

Welcome buddy, I am also from Bangalore and am looking for an AVR with supports HDMI and 3D pass through. Not interested in a Denon though (I am more inclined towards Yamaha, Marantz and Onkyo).

Check with lokesh @ htstore.in

@op,

Welcome to HFV.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back