Hello from Bengaluru

sandeepkopuri

Hi there,

I’m from Bengaluru. Found the forum recently as I’ve been researching home cinema projectors. Learnt a lot the last couple of days in the forum. I have some questions too! So joined the forum and hope to start being an active member!

Thanks!

Hi there,

I’m from Bengaluru. Found the forum recently as I’ve been researching home cinema projectors. Learnt a lot the last couple of days in the forum. I have some questions too! So joined the forum and hope to start being an active member!

Thanks!
welcome ,namaskara ,yen questions edde?

Hi there,

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed a good platform where you have many Fellow Members (FMs) who come from different backgrounds but with one common goal...to have the best cost effective AV in their homes and other places.....some of us are certified / qualified in AV ...while the rest (like myself) are regular users who have experienced multiple systems with time (radio & cassette days).

I am sure you will find all the required information to your queries / issues....all you need is to browse the threads which are posted and use the Search feature which is very effective!

All the best, happy browsing!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back