Hello from Chicago!

nirvijala

Hi y’all! I’m a new member from Chicago. Father in law (a more established HFV member) told me to check out HFV.
My audio system has evolved quite a bit over time and my focus has also shifted a lot.
Right now most of my listening is in the main living area of my apartment. looking forward to travel with the community!

Source:
Roksan Caspian M Series-1 CD Player

Amp:
Roksan Caspian M Series-1 Integrated Amplifier

Sound:
Monitor Audio GS60 floor standing speakers

The 2-channel stereo system plays CD's quite well, albeit the Roksan powered MA gold series floor standers favour those who prefer music sounding slightly on the bright side. Some music sounds quite stunning with this setup. Imagine after a couple of red wines listening in awe to Pink Floyd's "In The Flesh?" the sound of aircraft flying overhead at staggeringly loud yet crystal clear volumes and surprisingly musical.

Hi y’all! I’m a new member from Chicago. Father in law (a more established HFV member) told me to check out HFV.
My audio system has evolved quite a bit over time and my focus has also shifted a lot.
Right now most of my listening is in the main living area of my apartment. looking forward to travel with the community!

Source:

Amp:

Sound:

The 2-channel stereo system plays CD's quite well, albeit the Roksan powered MA gold series floor standers favour those who prefer music sounding slightly on the bright side. Some music sounds quite stunning with this setup. Imagine after a couple of red wines listening in awe to Pink Floyd's "In The Flesh?" the sound of aircraft flying overhead at staggeringly loud yet crystal clear volumes and surprisingly musical.
Welcome to HVF.

Source:

Amp:

Sound:

Hi...Welcome to the forum

Source:

Amp:

Sound:

Welcome to HFV...Nice setup... Progressive rock,rock'n'roll specially the 70's and 80's always amazes me even today...

Source:

Amp:

Sound:

Welcome and really Nice rig..its good you went for an all Roksan Source/Amp and an all british setup... including the music :)

Welcome to HFV! Sounds like you already enjoy your music, which is fantastic. I hope to make it to Axpona in your city some day, if only to meet my speaker manufacturer in person.

Which one is that ?

Source:

Amp:

Sound:

Welcome! Hope this forum steers you in the right direction on your personal journey of appreciating and enjoying music!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back