Hello from Houston, TX

jbiswas1

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to interact with fellow Audio nuts! I'm a music lover and am looking to make new friends in this community. I am based out of Houston, TX and I can't wait to interact with Audiophiles here.
Jit

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to interact with fellow Audio nuts! I'm a music lover and am looking to make new friends in this community. I am based out of Houston, TX and I can't wait to interact with Audiophiles here.
Jit
Welcome here Jit :)

Looking at your stunning kit, iam sure you're already a veteran at this mad House.

Will fondly look forward to your meaningfully contribution and guidance for other members :)

Thanks and best regards
Y.Manohar

Y. Manohar,
Thanks much for the warm welcome. I'm not a veteran by most standards. When I get to meet some of the stalwarts in the industry, I feel like a lilliput. Last month I went to Chicago for Axpona and met some people from the industry..it was awe inspiring to listen to them and get a sliver of their knowledge. I learn new things everyday in this vast ocean of knowledge. It is good to see so many like minds interacting about our passion.
Regards,
Jit

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back