Hello from Houston, TX

jbiswas1

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to interact with fellow Audio nuts! I'm a music lover and am looking to make new friends in this community. I am based out of Houston, TX and I can't wait to interact with Audiophiles here.
Jit

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to interact with fellow Audio nuts! I'm a music lover and am looking to make new friends in this community. I am based out of Houston, TX and I can't wait to interact with Audiophiles here.
Jit
Welcome here Jit :)

Looking at your stunning kit, iam sure you're already a veteran at this mad House.

Will fondly look forward to your meaningfully contribution and guidance for other members :)

Thanks and best regards
Y.Manohar

Y. Manohar,
Thanks much for the warm welcome. I'm not a veteran by most standards. When I get to meet some of the stalwarts in the industry, I feel like a lilliput. Last month I went to Chicago for Axpona and met some people from the industry..it was awe inspiring to listen to them and get a sliver of their knowledge. I learn new things everyday in this vast ocean of knowledge. It is good to see so many like minds interacting about our passion.
Regards,
Jit

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back