Hello From Hyderabad!

Hello Everyone!

This is Sai from Hyderabad!

Got into HiFi over 2 years ago

Bought my first system from HiFi Mart
Quad S2 Speakers
Rega Brio Integrated Amplifier
Chord MoJo DAC (this from headphone zone)

Also own a pair of Audioengine A5+ wireless speakers

Although I enjoy my system, when I visited the What HiFi show in Hyderabad a year ago - I fell in love with the Klipsch Forte IIIs. So now I have the upgrade bug :(

All I read/ watch during these lockdown times is audio stuff haha! Which is not a good thing cause I am all ready to empty my account and pull the trigger on new equipment after the lockdown is lifted!

Welcome to the forum, Sai. Your choice of equipment reveals your clarity about your needs. I can also sense a fine contributing member in you.

What all are you reading/watching about audio stuff? What did you like in particular? Particular books/blogs/series?

One of our FMs (@Vivek Batra) recently bought the Forte III. And he has a couple of threads devoted to matching components. Do read.

Hello Sachin,
Welcome to the forum, Sai. Your choice of equipment reveals your clarity about your needs. I can also sense a fine contributing member in you.

What all are you reading/watching about audio stuff? What did you like in particular? Particular books/blogs/series?

One of our FMs (@Vivek Batra) recently bought the Forte III. And he has a couple of threads devoted to matching components. Do read.

Hello Sachin, thank you for the warm welcome!

I certainly hope to contribute a lot!

Well - I read everything on Stereophile, Audio Science Reviews, 6 moons, what hifi, etc. watch all the reviews on mainstream youtube channels zreviews, zero fidelity, steve guttenberg, ps audio etc.

Obviously I dont buy everything I read or watch - but it does help to zero in on the gear that appeals to me and dig into it further.

Yup looked into @Vivek Batra posts on the forum - very informative for me - thanks for the tip!

I'm super interested in getting to know more about the lyrita audio gear after going through the posts on this forum. I'm so glad we have @viren bakhshi producing quality tube gear in India

I'm super interested in getting to know more about the lyrita audio gear after going through the posts on this forum. I'm so glad we have @viren bakhshi producing quality tube gear in India

There’re a number of threads/posts by guys who auditioned Lyrita gear at Viren Bakshi’s place. You could go through it. He has a couple of articles in his website explaining his philosophy on sound reproduction. If further interested, you could write to him or speak to him. He is generally welcoming.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back