Hi from Hyderabad

vikramadityajaiswal

Hello,

My name is Vikramaditya and presently I am at Secunderabad. Due to nature of my work I keep relocation every two to three years in the country shuffling between major cities and unheard rural areas.

I have recently been bitten by the audiophile bug and want to get a good Home theatre system for my home as there are awesome content on OTT.

I will be a silent observer since I am a noob in this field and will learn from the respected masters of this blog.

All the best and Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Since you will be relocating every 2 to 3 years , pls try getting something which is portable and gives good sound quality so you don't end up selling them often.
You can get powered bookshelves and a small subwoofer depending on your room size since ott may be your main source

Hello,

My name is Vikramaditya and presently I am at Secunderabad. Due to nature of my work I keep relocation every two to three years in the country shuffling between major cities and unheard rural areas.

I have recently been bitten by the audiophile bug and want to get a good Home theatre system for my home as there are awesome content on OTT.

I will be a silent observer since I am a noob in this field and will learn from the respected masters of this blog.

All the best and Cheers!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back