Hello from Mumbai

seal78

Hi
To introduce myself, i am sanjith from mumbai. I was about to buy HT system before this diwali thats when I came across this forum. I got curious abt the 2 channel stereo amplfier and fatigue free music. so happened to audition the same in a couple of shops. What an enlightment. I am serious on buying a stereo amp and a speaker set up. I found this forum to have loadss of useful info. In the first audition itself, i could deceive the shop guy buy jarting a few jargons i recently came across in this forum :). Hope all you experts would help me. Thanks.

sanjith

Hi Sanjith,

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of helpful and very knowledgeable people here who would happily suggest options for you. You need to state your approx budget, musical preference, room size etc and that would give the members here a starting point. In Bombay/Mumbai there should be no problem for you to audition and find a good solution. BTW, there is no need to deceive anybody. If you are willing, you would pick up the necessary knowhow in a short time and would be able to judge many things by yourself.

Wish you a very happy stay.

Regards.

Hi
To introduce myself, i am sanjith from mumbai. I was about to buy HT system before this diwali thats when I came across this forum. I got curious abt the 2 channel stereo amplfier and fatigue free music. so happened to audition the same in a couple of shops. What an enlightment. I am serious on buying a stereo amp and a speaker set up. I found this forum to have loadss of useful info. In the first audition itself, i could deceive the shop guy buy jarting a few jargons i recently came across in this forum :). Hope all you experts would help me. Thanks.

sanjith

Hi Sanjith:

Welcome to the forum. Am glad you found the 'holy grail - 2 channel setup' before jumping into HT, well done indeed. Yes, even a budget 2-channel setup (separates) and bookshelf speakers would make you happy for ages leave alone a midrange setup with floorstanding speakers.

Please follow what Asit said regarding your needs from your 2-channel setup. So, what kind of setup you heard so far, like brands, etc.

:)

My budget is only 25-30k without the CD/DVD player. I have taken an appointment with Eastern Electronics, will be auditioning the Norge concerto gold 1000 this saturday. Iam planning to pair a book shelf with that.Preference is cystal clear highs and good drum roll. I am auditioning with the songs Eagles-Hotel California, Norah Jones-Sunrise, Kenny G Saxs, AR-Rahman and Yeshudas music. I am looking for a bookshelf with around 100 watts rms handling capability. I started off with The Shop in Andheri, heard the wharfedale 9.1 speakers and canton bookshelf. Then I auditioned the polk audio bookshelf at Pro Fx it was the RTi A3 wanted to audition the Tsi 100 but it was not available. I checked out e-zone auditioned the wharfedale 10 series bookshelf but did not like it. Tried the Jamo c-401 I liked this the most. Planning to audition Wharfdedale 9.2 and Cambridge Audio S30 and SL 30. How is the mission 33i speakers? Any suggestions for this budget? I am planning to position this in the living room. It is a little complexly shaped ..it is L shaped and about 250 sq ft. Thanks

Welcome to the forum seal :clapping:. We have discussed the same models many times in our forum, please read the threads in Speakers and Amps and open specific query there.

Al the best with your musical journey :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back