hello from Nishant

nishant205

Hi

I'm new to this forum. I'm from Mumbai

I like to listen all kinds of music.

I use Creative Zen vision W player with Bose In Ear headphone.

Looking forwar for gr8 & informative journey here

Thanks

Hi
I hope you will enjoy hanging out here.
This is my favorite "Katta" of late :)

Cheers

Thanks

Welcome. What kind of music do you listen to? Who are your favorite artists?

In Indian film I'm great fan of Rahman. I have been closely following his work since Rangeela Days. I have collection of almost 350 song (including Tamil & few BGMs). Also like Shankar Eahsaan Loy, M.M. Kreem, Vishal Bhardwaj.

In International Artist I'm gr8 fan of U2, Kenny G, Yanni, Bruce Sprinstine, Nirvaana, Bryan Adams, Dire Straits , INXS, Eagles.

Few others

Re: Thanks

In Indian film I'm great fan of Rahman. I have been closely following his work since Rangeela Days. I have collection of almost 350 song (including Tamil & few BGMs). Also like Shankar Eahsaan Loy, M.M. Kreem, Vishal Bhardwaj.

In International Artist I'm gr8 fan of U2, Kenny G, Yanni, Bruce Sprinstine, Nirvaana, Bryan Adams, Dire Straits , INXS, Eagles.

Few others
Hey Nishant,
Welcome to hifivision. I am also new around here. But it didnt take much time to realise its a great place with lots of gyaan to be garnered.
I use a Cowon D2 with sennheisser cx300s. How much did the Bose Triports set you back by, if I may ask?
Me too a big fan of Rahman. My fave song from Sankar, Ehsaan and Loy is Achchi lagti ho from KUch Na Kaho. I am a big fan of U2, Bryan adams and Dire Straits.

Re: Thanks

Few others

Love ARR myself and do have almost all his albums in Hindi. I've always loved Rangeela and also felt that's its been ARR's best or at least one of his best scores in Hindi film music. Like some works of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. M. M. Kreem (actually Keeravani from Andhra Pradesh) made some great music, but is sadly absent these days. Not much into Vishal Bhardwaj though.

Like you love U2 (have all their albums), Kenny G (some albums), Bruce Springsteen is one of my all time favorites, Bryan Adams when I was growing up but not so much now, Dire Straits again one of my all time favorites, INXS are a great band though not many have heard of them or heard them, and yeah Eagles again are an all time favorite of mine.

Welcome once again and have a blast...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back