Hello from Saurabh to all HFVM'sss

saurigr8

Hello Friends

I am Saurabh a very new buddy in this forum, As per music concern love to hear music on my PC, Very frank i don't know abt set up and all the funda's to set up a home Theatre and Music System but i like that,
Hope you guys help me,

Requirement : - 5.1 Channel Speaker and Amplifier
Budget : - 40 to 50k
also want attacheds thru PC for music..

Thanks in Advance for my side to HFVM'ssss

Welcome aboard!

Try the Onkyo HTIB of your choice and swap the fronts with an entry level FS like Diamond 9.5

Happy auditions.

@Unleash

Yesterday i visit ti Hypercity these guys showing some of Yamaha Amp with Yamaha Speakers, 2 Tower 1 Center and 2 Rear and the amp has kind of YAPO facility output was good and cost me aroung 36 to 38K
Kindly Suggest

Not familiar with the ones you mentioned. ime i find the onkyo htibs good vfm and decent performers. There are lots of threads with similar queries, do a search and you will get more ideas.

If I were you, I'd get the Denon 1910 + Diamond (9.1/SW150) or 9.5 for the time being and add the rest of the package as and when my funds allow. Since the 10 series is out, you might find good deals on the 9s.

Cheers.

Hi Sauurabh
What is your preference?
What i mean is that if you are going to listen to more of music why do you need a surround system?
in 50k you can get a good enough integrated amp + speakers

Very frankly i am looking for hi fi. with Amp and Speakers help this diwali i want to set up my 1st..

@Unleash Brother

I Aplogise for the same.i am very newbie if you guys helped me than definately after some time not errors coming...

No problems what so ever. That was hardly a critical remark. It's fun to be here, learning something new every single day! Plus, here we don't entertain apologies - only heartfelt gratitude is appreciated!

Anyways, 2 channel audio is the most discussed topic these days. Like 'rikhav' mentioned, elaborate your listening habits, preference and space. I'm sure there will be lot of helpful guys coming forward to help you out. You can also find threads from psychotropic and asit helping you narrow down your choices.

http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/5121-favourite-speakers-under-inr-20k.html

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/5189-amplifier-dilemma.html

http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/3200-amp-upgrade-canton-speakers-feasibility-study.html

Go to the appropriate section in the forum and start your homework. :)

Best regards.

I would advice to go for Onkyo 6200. It has HD Audio capability and packs a punch. Movie experience of Onkyo HTIB is excellent, When It is affordable change the fronts with BS, which will enhance the music experience. If u don't expect audiophile standards, U will be happy with music experience.

I would advice to go for Onkyo 6200. It has HD Audio capability and packs a punch. Movie experience of Onkyo HTIB is excellent, When It is affordable change the fronts with BS, which will enhance the music experience. If u don't expect audiophile standards, U will be happy with music experience.

Thnks yogesh could you please provide me the cost and in mumbai where it's available and one more question What is BS

Back