Hello HiFiVision

ninjenstein

Hi there!

Just created this account. Was looking for a portable amp on TechEnclave, and a member there told me about this place.

Seems nice! I didn't know there was a dedicated online community of AV enthusiasts from India.

I recently got a HiFiMAN HE-400i. There's an xduoo xd-05 for sale here, I'll look into it .

Have a great day! :)

Besides the loudness also consider the music you listen to. When you get back to active listening, keep it mostly acoustic. If you have even a little bit of inclination, listen to Indian classical. These genres are not just easy on the ears, but healing too (what’s soothing to the brain has to have some healing effect on the auditory nerves too). Try and stay away from the heavily synthesised stuff that goes under modern music - whether new Hindi film music (most of it) or EDM, even new age (though it claims to relax). A lot of unnatural frequency mixes and tonalites there and lots of seemingly energising, but actually jarring/numbing beats. One is also tempted to increase the volume while listening to these genres than to soul-resonating acoustic genres. Sure they add spice to our listening pleasure, but then making pickles the main course is a recipe for acidity and ulcers.

(I don’t know what music you listen to, so this might come across as presumptuous. Please treat this post as a general observation/suggestion influenced by on my own listening experience and learning from past temporary ear ringing episodes).

Last edited by a moderator:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back