Hello - Hola - Guten Tag - Vanakkam !

rcathik

Hi Everybody,

I am Karthik !
I am joined this forum by accident, but after reading through the forums, I was like - whooooaaaaa - so much to learn !. For my occupation, I did lot of Signal analysis and Signal Sampling ( No, no no -I am not a RADAR engineer nor a Audio Engineer ), but started working as a IT Consultant :sad: . I still have the MOSFET / OPAMP / FILTERS of the engineering world in my head :yahoo:

Anyways, I travel quiet a bit, have seen some unique audio systems. Now its my turn to buy for me ! I can wait to select my first audio speaker !

Thanks
K

Welcome - Bienvenido - Willkommen - Varav??pu !!

Lovely place, this. Enjoy and learn while you enjoy!!!!

Do share some of your experiences of unique audio systems. I'm sure they will be very interesting.

Anyways, I travel quiet a bit, have seen some unique audio systems. Now its my turn to buy for me ! I can wait to select my first audio speaker !

Welcome to the forum and hope you learn a lot here.

Since you are from Bangalore and hope would want to listen to some good stuff,I suggest you put these speakers in your "Must Listen" list.PM me for contact details.

http://www.hifivision.com/diy/62974-arrival-sonatmagnas-mirum.html

By the way, is that a custom speaker - that is awesome !
I never knew that it can be done in india !

Yes it is a custom built speaker right down to the custom built driver used in it,All made 100% in India and in Bangalore, Not some Chinese rebranded driver in garb of Indian.

You meet the guy & talk to him and listen to his stuff(btw he makes everything himself including all cables,Amp and such) you'll be.......

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back