Hello - Need to Upgrade

tintin

Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum today. I've a setup of Plinius - 9100 amp, Marantz-6000OSE CD player & Mission 782 floor standers. Was trying to uprade to a pre-power combo with new CD player. Can anyone suggest some eqpt ?

Tintin:)

Hi Guys,

Just joined this forum today. I've a setup of Plinius - 9100 amp, Marantz-6000OSE CD player & Mission 782 floor standers. Was trying to uprade to a pre-power combo with new CD player. Can anyone suggest some eqpt ?

Tintin:)

Hello Tintin, Welcome to HiFivision.com!

It seems that the weakest link in your system is the CD Player and the Speakers.

Considering that you have a great amp, I feel you would get better performance by upgrading your Marantz-6000OSE CD player & Mission 782 floor standers first!

I agree with Anil. The Plinius is a great amp as I own the 9150 integrated amp and there is nothing like a Plinius at their price.

I would suggest you to go for a good speaker (the best that you can afford) and then upgrade your cdp.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back