Hello to the HiFi world!!!!!!!!!!!

audiofiliac99

hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!
Myself, an audioamateur, passionate about audio systems & the music of course. Psytrance & other forms of electronic music being my stuff..Hope to have a good time on hifivision....

thanx mann!!!
Is it possible to use my hp pavallion dv4 notebook PC as an audio power amplifier in itself?.......using only the audio software built in??

thnx for this information............I can see that though my audio software on my laptop (IDT HD Audio) can channelize the frequencies, the output audio power deliverd is less and hence it can only drive a pair of small speakers or headphones...........

NOW,
what I want to drive is,
1) A pair of monstrous floorstanders (Polk Tsi400)
2) center speaker from klipsch maybe
3) a pair of bookshelf babies
4) and last but the most critical being an "EARTH SHATTERING" sub, throwing frequencies down to 20hz which are not audible through ears but which are felt in the bones.........

Since this is the start to my hifi passion, kindly recommend me an ebook or any other source which wont go into the mathematics of audio electronics and give a good guidance in home theatre tech..........

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back