Hello World..

netmasque

Hey Everybody,
I am relatively new to the whole "Quality Audio" world. My ears have been craving for good sound effects/music/vocals for quite some time now.
I doubt I have already had a taste of good quality audio as the best equipment I had till now were Sennhieser HD202 II Headphones.
I'm not a bass head but prefer the warmer tones over brighter ones, that go easy on ears and can be listened to for extended duration.
I have been passively following this awesome forum for a few months. There is a wealth of knowledge here. I have learnt some good things from here and look forward to gaining even more knowledge.
I planning to build my first time HT setup soon, will create a new thread or pursue an existing one in the "What should I buy" category regarding that.
Got a transferable job, so a very heavy permanent setup is not feasible I guess. Currently living in Jaipur.

I hope to have a good and quality experience here. Look forward to eventually go into DIY if I can keep the passion going.

Cheers!!

hi netmasque
welcome to the forum. if you have a decent headphone amp / sound card, you will have a pretty good quality of audio coming out of the headphones, esp where you will be able to hear and distinguish notes.

enjoy the journey

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back