Hello World..

netmasque

Hey Everybody,
I am relatively new to the whole "Quality Audio" world. My ears have been craving for good sound effects/music/vocals for quite some time now.
I doubt I have already had a taste of good quality audio as the best equipment I had till now were Sennhieser HD202 II Headphones.
I'm not a bass head but prefer the warmer tones over brighter ones, that go easy on ears and can be listened to for extended duration.
I have been passively following this awesome forum for a few months. There is a wealth of knowledge here. I have learnt some good things from here and look forward to gaining even more knowledge.
I planning to build my first time HT setup soon, will create a new thread or pursue an existing one in the "What should I buy" category regarding that.
Got a transferable job, so a very heavy permanent setup is not feasible I guess. Currently living in Jaipur.

I hope to have a good and quality experience here. Look forward to eventually go into DIY if I can keep the passion going.

Cheers!!

hi netmasque
welcome to the forum. if you have a decent headphone amp / sound card, you will have a pretty good quality of audio coming out of the headphones, esp where you will be able to hear and distinguish notes.

enjoy the journey

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back