Hello

mambo

Glad to have found this site. I own a Definitive Tech speaker system driven by the Denon 2807 (all purchased in the US before I moved back to India for good) for my HT and recently purchased a Marantz Integrated Stereo Receiver and Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 for my music moments. It is good to see this forum where there are a lot of knowledgeable folks who can give me good advice (and I can help where possible) as I pursue this interest in audio. Being in Trivandrum is a bit tough as this city is still a novice in the hi-fi arena. Anyways, nice to be here and hope to interact with you all soon.

regards,
-mb

Glad to have found this site. I own a Definitive Tech speaker system driven by the Denon 2807 (all purchased in the US before I moved back to India for good) for my HT and recently purchased a Marantz Integrated Stereo Receiver and Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 for my music moments. It is good to see this forum where there are a lot of knowledgeable folks who can give me good advice (and I can help where possible) as I pursue this interest in audio. Being in Trivandrum is a bit tough as this city is still a novice in the hi-fi arena. Anyways, nice to be here and hope to interact with you all soon.

regards,
-mb

Hi MB:

Welcome to forum. Nice setup you have for music there; Wharfedale's are VFM speakers indeed, and I like them very much. Yeah, as you said lots of knowledge to gather and share here. Have a wonderful time here.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back