Hello!

deepkt

Hello,

Even though I have been a member of hifivision for long, I did not get opportunity to post one. I would say currently I'm more of a stereo guy. A true mp3 hater after listening to LP's and old cassettes on my Nakamichi. Here is my current setup:

Stereo Transport:
Nakamichi DR3(Cassttes) / Denon DP29F(LP) / Apple TV 1st Gen connected to FiioD03K DAC

Amplifier:
Sonodyne SA 8000(R) and Marantz PM5003(Prefer Sonodyne as I feel it sounds better than Marantz)

Speakers:
DALI Zensor 1 and Yamaha NS 8390

On the go:
Sony Walkman WM-2, Sony Walkman FX-105 both are portable cassette players. These guys beat any kinda of digital media players available nowadays as long as you don't care about carrying couple of cassettes when you travel. And they sound good with my Sennheiser PX 80 or Bose SoundTrue.

Currently collecting lot of old blank and recorded cassettes and also waiting for shipment of couple of Maxell XLII-S metal tapes for transferring my LP's so that I can hear them in my walkman.

Thanks for reading.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back