• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hello

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

Pardeep Bansal

Hi..I am new to this forum joined few weeks back.. in this short span I have seen a lot of useful information in this forum... actually I was looking for an AVR and one of my friends recommended this site for information and even used stuff...I think I am at the right place

Regards

Pardeep Bansal
Ludhiana

kbhuvi

Welcome Mr Pradeep. You will find a lot of useful information here. Please share your journey into the magical world of music.

ketanpote69

Hi Pradeep ,

Welcome to forum as said kbhuv , u will valuable information , good trusted FM with rich advise.

Never feel out of place .

efernand1

Hi..I am new to this forum joined few weeks back.. in this short span I have seen a lot of useful information in this forum... actually I was looking for an AVR and one of my friends recommended this site for information and even used stuff...I think I am at the right place

Regards

Pardeep Bansal
Ludhiana

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed one of the best forums to be part of....there are many threads loaded with direct experience and also professional knowledge from our diverse Fellow Members (FMs). Make sure to read the threads for information regarding any queries or issues you have with AV.

All the best....Happy Browsing!