hello

easyplay548

Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to thanks all the HifiVision members for sharing their knowledge, and guiding us all in the right direction. Newbies like us often get overwhelmed and confused with the plethora of information out there, and end up making decisions that costs us in the long run (for some the long run is as short as few months). You guys streamlined the information and made the HiFi a lot less intimidating than it seemed otherwise.

Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to thanks all the HifiVision members for sharing their knowledge, and guiding us all in the right direction. Newbies like us often get overwhelmed and confused with the plethora of information out there, and end up making decisions that costs us in the long run (for some the long run is as short as few months). You guys streamlined the information and made the HiFi a lot less intimidating than it seemed otherwise.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back