HELP: Appropriate TV Size

amey

Hi all,

I have joined this forum very recently. I have read quite a few threads and found them extremely useful.

I am planning to go for a LCD/Plasma TV but not yet decided the size of TV I should go for. My living room is 19' X 10' and the viewing distance is in the range of 10'-15'. So what size of TV should I go for: 32"-27"-42"?

Also, if 42" is adequate, I am planning to go for a plasma (I liked Panasonic PV8 and PV80D).
Can anybody suggest the best shop to buy LCD/Plasma in Pune? My budget is around 50K.

Thank you all in advance.
You all are doing a gr8 job!

You have more or less all the answers. Go with the PV8, best bang for buck and also in LCD 42"+ will be more than your budget especially Full HD. Coming to size, the bigger the better always.

Hi all,

I have joined this forum very recently. I have read quite a few threads and found them extremely useful.

I am planning to go for a LCD/Plasma TV but not yet decided the size of TV I should go for. My living room is 19' X 10' and the viewing distance is in the range of 10'-15'. So what size of TV should I go for: 32"-27"-42"?

Also, if 42" is adequate, I am planning to go for a plasma (I liked Panasonic PV8 and PV80D).
Can anybody suggest the best shop to buy LCD/Plasma in Pune? My budget is around 50K.

Thank you all in advance.
You all are doing a gr8 job!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back