Help choosing a budget amplifier!!

mmslash

Hi
I have 4 jbl control 1 speakers...and a polk audio centre speaker..
What I need suggestion on is which amplifier should I buy ?I have a low budget (around 15k):confused:...It Should be a 5.1 channel...
Thanks

Last edited:
All along in this forum, 15K your requirement for an amp!!! :eek: :rolleyes: Not possible.
You can look out for used stuff. Else check out for indian amps!

All along in this forum, 15K your requirement for an amp!!! :eek: :rolleyes: Not possible.
You can look out for used stuff. Else check out for indian amps!

Yea I have 15k...but wat bout NORGE???wats d price of a gud 5.1 norge amp?

slash,
I think you are looking for 5.1 AVR if I am not wrong. For 15k you will find used ones. I think that will be better. Best way is to find a seller among the guys who are upgrading. Last month my yam 6.1 avr was quoted for 8 k. I had hardly used it for 3 years and max 3 hours in a week ( i donated to my bil anyway). Look for used among the fellow members many will be upgrading and you can get a good price and less used.
Norge I have personally not seen.

Check for sale and ask in wanted in classified threads. See the response.

Hope this helps

Thnx a ton man fr d info...yea I want an AVR and im getting a used one of yamaha from sm1..model HTR 5730 for rs 7800...Is it gud???

Hey slash,

that price is acceptable. If you can knock off 800 bucks still better. You can start off with this avr which will give you good service for your needs till you think of upgrading. Just check the remote they take off faster.
And how old is it and the condition you need check anyway.

Hey slash,

that price is acceptable. If you can knock off 800 bucks still better. You can start off with this avr which will give you good service for your needs till you think of upgrading. Just check the remote they take off faster.
And how old is it and the condition you need check anyway.

Hi pradski ...its only 1 month old...And I cant audition as seller lives in delhi...But I talked to him and he said its in mint condition...He is even throwing in some extra cables...
:)

Reliance Retail Vashi Navi Mumbai
Pioneer VSX-416-S
or
Onkyo TX-SR304

Both 5.1
Available for 13 K

Vashi is 3 hrs journey from Pune

Chk It

slash,

I would pick pioneer in that. I think it is better.

the other used one is a good bargain if it is true what he is saying.

good luck

Hi thnx for d help every1..but is ny1 selling a pre owned reciever ...im kinda low on budget...thnx

slash, was wondering what is ny1 since I saw the post, just now I think i got it.

I think it is anyone right.

I was wondering about that as well!!

SMS lingo and other such 'advanced' methods of communication are beyond me! Guess I am OLD!

Can we stick to proper English please for the benefit of the community!

I was wondering about that as well!!

SMS lingo and other such 'advanced' methods of communication are beyond me! Guess I am OLD!

Can we stick to proper English please for the benefit of the community!

of course....:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back