Help digital source suggest

Hello dear expertise, I sold my marantz cdp, please advice me some digital audio player with usb and rca/3.5mm out. I don't want to turn on my tv while listening music. Digital out is needed to further add a good DAC to increase the audio quality in future. Blue tooth option may be welcome too. My budget is below 15k.

Hello dear expertise, I sold my marantz cdp, please advice me some digital audio player with usb and rca/3.5mm out. I don't want to turn on my tv while listening music. Digital out is needed to further add a good DAC to increase the audio quality in future. Blue tooth option may be welcome too. My budget is below 15k.
All your requirements seem to be pointing towards allo digione or usbridge devices. Take a look at them. There are detailed threads on these devices on this forum.

MaSh

Mibox 4k could be a good option at 3500, it has Chromecast built in and you can connect DAC through SPDIF out or USB

I already have mibox but problem is I have to turn on my tv always. And please suggest how the Chromecast built in can be helpful I mean how can I use this.

All your requirements seem to be pointing towards allo digione or usbridge devices. Take a look at them. There are detailed threads on these devices on this forum.

MaSh
I heard just recently about allow digione and don't know is there any model with built-in dac, and prices and availability.

I heard just recently about allow digione and don't know is there any model with built-in dac, and prices and availability.
Allo digione is a streamer only with a coaxial digital out. You will need an external dac along with it. However if you need one with a dac then Allo Boss or Allo Piano would be a good choice.

MaSh

As FM @MaSh says, Digione/Sig is a SPDIF transport and will require an out board DAC.
Boss DAC/Player bundle is a nice starter unit (Pi + master DAC with RCA out).
With stock OS options you will get only a limited set of streaming services.
Eg. Volumio only has Spotify (premium) support, no Amazon/Gaana

FabToLab and WareToHouse are resellers in India. You will find latest pricing/availability on their websites.

Cheers,
Raghu

As FM @MaSh says, Digione/Sig is a SPDIF transport and will require an out board DAC.
Boss DAC/Player bundle is a nice starter unit (Pi + master DAC with RCA out).
With stock OS options you will get only a limited set of streaming services.
Eg. Volumio only has Spotify (premium) support, no Amazon/Gaana

FabToLab and WareToHouse are resellers in India. You will find latest pricing/availability on their websites.

Cheers,
Raghu
What will be the approx price of BOSS dac combo, may I operate it with remote

What will be the approx price of BOSS dac combo, may I operate it with remote
Please see this thread. There is no remote, but you may use smart phone (or laptop) to operate it.
Cheers,
Raghu

Really very helpful information, I checked this product on their website, I think it doesn't have digital output for adding a good dac in future, price is below 10k so it's a good option!

Really very helpful information, I checked this product on their website, I think it doesn't have digital output for adding a good dac in future, price is below 10k so it's a good option!
It is a streamer/player/DAC bundle. There may ways to add a Digione HAT to it, but I don't know the details.
Cheers,
Raghu

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back