Help in selection & setting up of speakers

gizmofreak

Hi,

I need help in selecting and installing speakers with my TV and DTH settop box.

I have 40" Samsung 3D LED TV (40EH6030) and have Videocon D2H HD Settop box (model number 2222).

Please advise good (HD sound) but reasonably priced 2.1 speakers that can be connected with my TV and settop box ( max 2k).

Also please advise what is the best way to connect the speakers with TV and settop box to get the best possible output.

I am attaching the connectivity options that are available with TV and settop box.

TV
Q8I0G1v.jpg

D2H Settop box
IeBMtQu.jpg

Thanks

for 2 k you can get a basic 2.1 PC multimedia speakers.

you can use them

you can connect the L+R ( analog output from STB to speakers )

look for edifier/ altec lancing.. dont go for low end creative / intex/ zebronics..

for 2 k you can get a basic 2.1 PC multimedia speakers.

you can use them

you can connect the L+R ( analog output from STB to speakers )

look for edifier/ altec lancing.. dont go for low end creative / intex/ zebronics..

Thanks theironhorse for replying. I want to install the speakers in such a way that I get good quality sound not only while watching DTH but also by wahting movies through blueray player/ computer or USB drive directly connected to TV.

What connection type (RCA, HDMI,spdif out,coaxial etc) etc is best for my kind of setup (Videocon claims 5.1 Dolby digital sound on some channels) and would should be my minimum budget to get good quality speakers ( I do not want wire cluttering and if 5.1 speakers can be installed without much spread of wires, I am even open to that. Ofcourse, with increased budget)?

Would appreciate if I can be suggested some speaker model number as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back