Help - iphone 4 mic problem

sud98

My iphone 4's mic stopped working only for calls, while its fine for video recording.

On net research it appears to be a common problem with the iphone which apple too seems to acknowledge. There are two mics in the iphone 4 and they are fairly sensitive and there is no easy repair option except returning it to the store.

My problem is that I bought it from the US as a no contract full charge phone. So will they accept the phone and give me a fresh one.

For one, it will hard for me to reproduce the problem there as it should be still locked (I use the gevey sim for calling).

So is there any point on sending this through my colleague, or I should accept it as an ipod touch and accept my fate.

Please help.

Hi Sudhir,
Checkout this place called irepair.in near your office. They know their iDevices well and not very expensive. I got my wife's iPhone 3GS repaired by them - earpiece was replaced with genuine iphone spares. I have never been to their service center as one of their partners live close to my house. Check their website for address.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back