help.. issue with Denon amp

rahulsinghania

Hi..
I have recently setup.my dedicated home theatre. I am using denon avr x2000 along with projector Epson tw6100 .But I am facing a issue that my projector goes into a standby mode or.shows no signal after every 15-20 mins and also if I switch off or on any lights or fan in the room then the signal goes for a while and comes back. But only video goes not the audio.
I initially thought it was a problem with the projector but I checked plugging the HDMI cable directly to the laptop and there was no issue. It's only when I connect it through my avr. I even got all my electrical connections checked ..they are fine.. Please help .. I am really stuck..

I initially thought it was a problem with the projector but I checked plugging the HDMI cable directly to the laptop and there was no issue. It's only when I connect it through my avr. I even got all my electrical connections checked ..they are fine.. Please help .. I am really stuck..
Is this the same HDMI cable used for direct connection?
Try changing HDMI cable running from Denon out else.

Try feeding the AVR with a UPS or a surge protector. I faced this issue with my NEC projector, adding an online UPS fixed the issue.

Yes as nikhil suggested, try adding a spike/surge protector, a stabiliser or a ups and check if it solves the issue.
I too had a similar issue, in my case when ever I switched on my fan, my Avr used to go in protection mode. I guess some kind of electrical disturbance was effecting the circuits. Since, I added a stabiliser the issue has been resolved.

My x500 avr too shows no signal suddenly when my PC is connected to it. I'm having an LG led TV. It shows no signal. But then when I disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable then it works fine. No issues. So currently I'm blaming the HDMI cable for it. Looking for a replacement with a good quality HDMI cable.
Just for discussion sake: I'm looking at bluerigger HDMI cables from Amazon.in (3mtrs) Any idea how is this cable?? Also i would like to mention that i also have a bluerigger subwoofer cable and it's awesome, sturdy and has improved the bass quality. Wondering if changing HDMI cables can also make a difference????

Hey guys.. Thanks for all ur suggestions..I finally sorted it out.. The issue was with the HDMI cable.. Thankfully I had an additional pair of cables wired in.. MX HDMI cables works perfectly fine..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back