HELP: Klipsch Image S4 in Kolkata

choke911

I want to buy a Klipsch Image S4 headphone. I don't want to go the ebay way. So, I want to know if there is any seller in KOLKATA that sells Klipsch headphones. I think some Chandni Market shop should store it but I don't know where to look. Does, any one know any particular shop that stocks Klipsch Headphones?
PLEASE HELP...I want to buy it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
ha ha ha ha ha...Actually I just bought a Sony PSP and I just can't wait to see how it performs in the audio department. I know it doesn't have outstanding audio capabilities, so I chose Image S4 as it won't bottleneck it's audio.

Asit's son bought it from Bombay.

Seems like I have no way but to buy it from ebay.

Anyway, thanks everybody for replying.

Hi choke911,

You apparently have not searched enough in this forum. Please look at the thread http://www.hifivision.com/mp3-mp4-wma-players-accessories/5632-ear-headphone-ipod-nano.html

There, in this post (http://www.hifivision.com/mp3-mp4-w...5632-ear-headphone-ipod-nano-3.html#post68069) I have given all the contact details (address, phone numbers, e-mail) of the people who keep these Klipsch headphones. Please contact them and find out about stock and payment option. If I remember correctly, I decided to transfer the money into their account. But as you know, we ultimately did not buy the Klipsch.

You would get discussion on other comparable headphones (only in-ear) in that thread.

Regards.

Thanks Asit for your reply and help.

But I decided to buy it from ebay. I just wanted to try ebay...many friends of mine are using and say that they never had much problem. But my first purchase got screwed up. The item got held up by sales tax department in Kolkata. The seller has agreed for refund and maybe I will get my money back soon.

My bad luck.
Maybe I'll try your idea after I get my money back.

Thanks Asit for your reply and help.

But I decided to buy it from ebay. I just wanted to try ebay...many friends of mine are using and say that they never had much problem. But my first purchase got screwed up. The item got held up by sales tax department in Kolkata. The seller has agreed for refund and maybe I will get my money back soon.

My bad luck.
Maybe I'll try your idea after I get my money back.

Hello ,
we sell them too -> Klipsch ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics & Computer Online Superstore In India

Thanks everyone for your reply.

I finally bought 2 Klipsch Image S4 headphones from UK for 58 pounds each.
As all the reviews mentioned, they have awesome sound and clarity.

Also bought a Philips SHE9850 for my friend for 60 pounds.
I like the Klipsch sound more though.

Btw, I never got my refund from ebay(markinfotech) and have lost the Rs 4250 that I paid for the headphone. Some custom officer of Kolkata is probably enjoying the headphone I paid 4K for. Kolkata is a crap place if you want to buy gadgets and stuff...you don't get anything thats not used by common people here.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back