help locating Bandridge dig.co-ax dealer in mumbai

Amitn73me

hi,i want to buy Bandridge digital co-axial cable,can anybody help me locating dealer in mumbai.
also i want to ask is there is any cable available(like co-ax etc.) specially for subs.so that their quality can improve,if yes then please provide the names of brands and their appx.price.
thanks.

you can try at CROMA. They usually stock Bandrige products but somehow they are not consistent with their stock

e-zone in bangalore had bandridge coax cable for 599 bucks (for a 1 metre length i think, although i am not sure). Reliance digital had Monster (shudder!) coaxial cables, but only optical cables from bandridge. check out the three places, Croma, E-zone and REliance Digital, between them you'll find what you're looking for.

hi,i want to buy Bandridge digital co-axial cable,can anybody help me locating dealer in mumbai.
also i want to ask is there is any cable available(like co-ax etc.) specially for subs.so that their quality can improve,if yes then please provide the names of brands and their appx.price.
thanks.

Amit,

You will get it at E-Zone, Tata Croma, Reliance Digital and even X-Cite. Quite common and VFM too considering some cables cost 4-5 times as much.

thanks.

thanks guys for ur replies,
all of u have answered for only one question but none of u have answers for my second question i.e. for subs. cable?

I think around 1.5 to 2 K. Checked before ordering Blue Jeans from US. But pls chk urself!

I think around 1.5 to 2 K. Checked before ordering Blue Jeans from US. But pls chk urself!

Amit,

Bandridge Digital Coaxial Cable costs around Rs. 599 if I remember correctly or even less I think. I think the Rs. 599 was for the Digital Optical Cable so Coaxial will be even lesser. Of course if I remember correctly that is...

thanks spirovious,
want to ask question that changing sub.cable makes difference in subs.quality i.e.after installing branded cable will the bass will be more tight & clear?
and please quote appx.price for chord sub.cable.
thanks.

Yes ,cables can do much more difference.One thing you remember, always try to get some demo as good cables can sound dull if mismatched or viceversa.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back