Help me choose between these 55 inch TVs

I am also looking for TV around 80K. Below TV's are in my shortlist,

1. Samsung Frame 55" - (This is the most Balanced TV covering all Aspects. It May not give the Best PQ for money but I believe it can give us overall satisfaction)
2. SONY X950G - Costlier than frame but improved PQ.
3. Toshiba U8080 - I am not sure I can invest 1 Lakh in this brand but Specs are tempting.

Ordered Samsung Frame 55" for 73K via Samsung Online Store. Please don't show Frame TV to your wife while deciding one among a bunch of TV's, because you will be forced to buy Frame TV.. ;)

Ordered Samsung Frame 55" for 73K via Samsung Online Store. Please don't show Frame TV to your wife while deciding one among a bunch of TV's, because you will be forced to buy Frame TV.. ;)
I have already set my eyes on The Frame irrespective of the technology or lack of it.. The wooden frame is what has me hooked to it...

i have 2019 model Frame 55" , the 2020 model has eARC support that was missing for me. the TV is nice overall, the remote is super nice to hold and operate. mounting looks neat to the wall/Tv unit. just take care of the fiber cable that runs from the controller to the panel, make sure its not twisted awkward and not bent hard.

85K - 3K (Corporate offer) - 9K (Cachback on no-cost EMI transactions till 30th Sept.) = 73K.
Hey,
I went to the corporate offer website a few weeks ago and signed up since my company was not registered. But I haven't received any email from them. Did you had to go through the same process?

Hey,
I went to the corporate offer website a few weeks ago and signed up since my company was not registered. But I haven't received any email from them. Did you had to go through the same process?

Yes. We need to specify our Corporate Email ID for receiving OTP. Each time we login on samsung Corporate section , we need to verify via OTP.

Hey,
Hey, when I read this thread, I was surprised if someone had followed me all along.. I watched tons of rtings comparison charts, quantum, kg, stopthefomo, and you name who, every single user reviews on Amazon for x75h, x80h, q60r, q60t.. Then took my own PD collection of 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4k sdr, 4k hdr60fps clips, grey, black, white, peak brightness clips and pics to test every model in croma, multiple RD showrooms eachtime, sonycenter, tcl, lg showrooms, adheshwar and all to see how the non top3 compare with cheapest 4k leds from Samsung, sony, lg..
My budget is also 65k max, and none of the base models in LG came closer, their ips were way washed out without wide colour gamut compared x75h va panel.. X80h has atmos pass through and mediocre dolby vision with 4:4:4 croma sampling but its blooming and 1000:1 ips contrast for 85k put on a sharp bolt on my already exhausted donut brain..
I wanted to secure a future proof budget HT setup with Earc and hdmi 2.1 support but that's an over selfish bid and so atleast wanted to settle with PQ alone as the prime factor to keep reality check on my wallet and narrowed done to x75h and q60t with earc ( but its a downgrade with the q60r on 4k lite processor as well).. Had hoped for prices to come down with new 2021 models already revealed in ces21. But i've learnt even Amazon and flipkart had increased these nodel prices than offline stores.. so i drained out completely whether to wait and increase my budget for better 120hz hdmi 2.1 premium model or settle witj x75h now around 70k +/- 2k difference on stores.. Only the thought i won't/can't be spending again for a tv next 4-5 yrs or as long as it comes is holding my hand to settle on a lesser model and low brightness panel i would cry out every time my oversensitive eyes point those DSE, subpar 350 nits hdr performance.. Atleast good to see you had x950f but i wanted to completely stick with an earc model with hdmi2.0b 120hz panel... I want to spend once and be happy than not cry about spending another 10k over a better model with all latest features..

Hi i got a quote of 1lakh for Sony 55X9000H.Do you guys think i should buy it at this price or negotiate some more ?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back