Help me decide on the stabilizer

jjn

I am planning for a Denon 1311 + Wharfdale 9.5 tower speakers (for now) and add a subwoofer (front firing) to be used with my exisiting 32' LED TV-
1)Can you suggest me a good stabilizer and the power rating requirement for the above set up ?
2)Can I go with V Guard Digitial stabilizer or should I go with a standard servo based one ? (Would a 1KVA be enough ?)
3) Should I go for a have a REF/EMI filter built in stabilizer
Please suggest I need to finalize before this month-

Last edited:
i suggest u to go for v-guard stabilizer,iam using it.its good. it comes in terms of ampers(i.e the current rating). buy a 3 ampere one,so that you can use it in the future also in case u need to connect multiple subs or a biger tv.
the cost of 3 amps stabilizer is 3K with 2 years of warrenty.

Please search the forum. There are very detailed threads on stabiliser suggestions.

In short, if you really want to protect your equipment as well as ensure they don't gasp for power, a servo controlled stabiliser is the best bet. And yes, having RFI/EMI filter will improve the stability as well as the quality of PQ.

Cheers

All these new age digital stabilizers are not really worth the money. They have simple circuit boards. I just came back from a friend home with a Pana Plasma going kaput along with a V-Guard DIgital Stab due to a power. He stays one flat below mine.

My Plasma was protected thanks to my Servo stab which cut off the current connection during the high surge.

i have plan to give my servo mbs brand, bought 2 yrs back,, hardly used.. its 2 kva.. and i got for 11,500.. now plan to give for 5000, because i never used except one month... have a big story on it.. intrested to give for hifivision forum members only.. because its through this forum i learned many things.. if u have any plan to come salem. have a look at it..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back