Help me make sense of this (laughs)

gobble

Here are some very interesting and exotic descriptions of audio amplifier products (phew!) Beleive it or not!! :clapping:

Product VK-2100 Yaquin amplifier :lol:
First class-B gall stone is combined , grade is SRPP circuit before the gallbladder. The wide speed is fast frequently, the sound is nice.

Product VVK-2000 :lol:

Machine Adopt high-quality Third Ring Road money hinder all, and outside radiator of putting etc., guarantee copies of machine stability and durability.

It is hindered inside that there is little , low most outstanding megnetism leakage of stereo at present , high-efficiency Model R voltage transformer . Rated power is greater than 500W. Guarantee to export powerfully.

(by now I am crying in between laughs) :clapping:

Product M-10L
The output transformer adopts and imports the silicon steel sheet of audio frequency (0.35mm ) and high-quality enameled wire of high strength and winds the craft of making specially.

Don't beleive me?!! Heres the link: Foshan Chancheng Yaqin Sound appliances factory

Enjoy!

Cheers

i guess these are babelfish translations from written Chinese to English :)

thats easy man, how come u got confuciused.

Youquit 2100
comparison of the two yeilds gall stone contained in the gall bladder's SRPP citcuit. sound is wide speed and fast and has frequency.
VK2000
durable and stable outside radiator, hindered by the ring road, the third one, has magnetic leakage. High efficiency voltage from the transformer. Will powerfully export 500w or greater voltages
Product M-10L
the megatron transformers imports the audio frequency wrapped in silicon sheets and exports the enameled tooth, wired to the bone.

Clear. PM me if you have any more doubts.:lol:

Hi Gobble
I can only find following explanations
1) This may have deeper meaning
2) Chinese have great sense of humor
3) A chinese way to attract prospective buyer
4) A chinese way to distract prospective buyer from their inferior product
5) Three guys translated this from chinese-- a medical practitioner, auto mechanic and highly qualified audio engineer
china6.jpg
china17.jpg

Hi Gobble
I can only find following explanations
1) This may have deeper meaning
2) Chinese have great sense of humor
3) A chinese way to attract prospective buyer
4) A chinese way to distract prospective buyer from their inferior product
5) Three guys translated this from chinese-- a medical practitioner, auto mechanic and highly qualified audio engineer
china6.jpg
china17.jpg

gobble
You have got me in laughing fits, thanks for some mid day cheer to liven up my day! Btw, such hilarious translations are quite common subject of forwarded mails these days.

China - A dedicated manufacturer of inferior quality products and english language.:eek:hyeah:

Oh my GOD ....... Chinese Valve Amplifiers.....the end of Audio Research and Conrad Johnson.........

Last edited:
:lol: Better slip carefully. Keep table cleaned after dying (Chinese believe in life after death?????)

Funny guys:lol:

China - A dedicated manufacturer of inferior quality products and english language.:eek:hyeah:

Oh my GOD ....... Chinese Valve Amplifiers.....the end of Audio Research and Conrad Johnson.........

same thing. english language is a bad quality product, as compared to most of the other similar products...:lol:

same thing. english language is a bad quality product, as compared to most of the other similar products...:lol:

Perhaps effect of using chinese products.....but it was "inferior quality of english language" and not "english language is a bad quality product" .......:lol:

Last edited:
Good One Gobble...lol

While we are on the topic of "lost in translation", I just remembered a hilarious thread on team-bhp. Sam, a popular member there has shared his Point of View when he watched Shivaji (the Rajnikanth starrer) and tried to understand the movie just by sub-titles We all know how sub-titles are on Indian movies. Don't we? Read on and enjoy...

A Yeti POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles - Team-BHP

The point really is: Chinese suck at English (though they are trying hard to beat India at that). But, but, they do produce good sounding audio gear. At least a lot better than the ones Indian manufacturers produce. Give it some time, within a few years you will discover that Audio Industry in China is way way ahead than India at least.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back