Help me to select hometheatre/cinema

nthaan

Hello to everybody,
am new to Hi-fi-Vision. I want to setup a new hometheatre/cinema where as i hv no knowledge about hometheatre/cinema. presently i want to purchase hometheatre and later convert it into home-cinema as i am new. I have been looking for good suggestions. i saw home theatre onkyo 5100, 5105, pioneer HTPRS7& HTP RS3 new models HTiB . i could not find the showroom to see yamaha, denon, jamo and marantz in bangalore . please help me with dealers and some good models and speakers. i would like to convert the room 16x14 or 9x10 to home cinema in near future. regards

Last edited:
Hello to everybody,
am new to Hi-fi-Vision. I want to setup a new hometheatre/cinema where as i hv no knowledge about hometheatre/cinema. presently i want to purchase hometheatre and later convert it into home-cinema as i am new. I have been looking for good suggestions. i saw home theatre onkyo 5100, 5105, pioneer HTPRS7& HTP RS3 new models HTiB. i could not find the showroom to see yamaha, denon, jamo and marantz in bangalore . please help me with dealers and some good models and speakers. i would like to convert the room 16x14 or 9x10 to home cinema in near future. thnku.

buddy

kindly explain the difference between Home Theatre and Home Cinema...
are you trying to differentiate in terms of Acoustic Treatments, Lightings Controlers and all, or is it smthin else..

anyways, buddy, sorry to say but the Onkyo, Pioneer,etc, wht u have auditioned are not HomeTheatres but Music System or multimedia system...

and all those whu u wnt to hv demo are consider among the HomeTheatre package...

hi
Thanks for replying. There is a difference between home theatre system and home cinema system characterized by the quality of sound, picture, lightning, seating, room acoustics and costs.a home cinema is dedicated space designed solely for delivering a true cinematic experience in a home setting. A home theatre system is usually in a space shared with a living room or family room.
My question is can i use the same HTIB speakers and receiver for home cinema later or go for good once if so give me some suggestions please. regards

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back