Help me to setup music system

Sorry I am really confused, I need a simple setup The above products suggested by Naturelover are unimaginable. Please suggest me simple setup.
Any thing b/w Denon,Cambridge,Marantz and suitable speakers
I did not suggest anything specific. Just remembered that thread very similar to yours.

Let's get to the simple setup.
A music system will need a source, amplifier and speakers.

Normal sources are CD player, laptop, phone, media player like iPod. What do you have? A laptop will need a DAC for good sound.
This will have to be connected to a stereo amp and a pair of speakers. Speakers are either floorstanders or bookshelves.

There are all in ones from Marantz, Denon, etc which will have wifi, Bluetooth, USB and amplifier.
This is the sort of system is probably which I think you are wanting.
Check out Marantz M-CR511. https://www.hifimart.com/marantz/marantz-m-cr511-melody-stream.html
Look at speakers from Dali (Zensor), Elac, Wharfedale, etc

Next there are powered speakers like the ones suggested above which are speakers with built-in amp. Only source needs to be connected.

Now you need to decide what sort of system do you want.

Last edited:
No Problem... I Was interested in products you suggested because "They are originated in India", But they seems to be more technical with tubes.
Thanks any way.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back