Help! Mr Sherlock!

newtechie

Hi! I come back with another issue. How do I connect my Logitech webcam with Skype in 42LM6400? I also tried using Sony Handycam.......BUT alas! nothing works.
Please tender a (inexpensive) solution to this paradox.
(I still haven't been able to procure the converter for optical to analog - amazon doesn't ship that particular product to:sad: India!)

Hi newtechie, currently, the LM6400 is only compatible with the LG AN-VC400 Skype cam. It's available on all the major online electronic shops as well as authorized LG stores (except in case when it runs out of stock). You can purchase one on eBay India here for around Rs.7000 NEW LG SKYPE Video Call Camera AN-VC400 2012 TV | eBay As for the Optical to Analog Converter, I found a couple also on eBay global here: converter for optical to analog | eBay The price listed already includes the shipping fee so I don't think you need to spend much on this one :D

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Hey thanks! I'll check out the camera in the local LG store {though I'm not sure I'd want to splurge 7000 bucks for a limited-use camera [based on my requirements]}.
As for the converter, I'm thinking of getting a HT instead - maybe around Diwali. (I love Diwali shopping!!) Can u suggest HT models that wud be grt with LM6400 (or even new ones likely to be launched around Diwali)?
Thanks once again for all the trouble u took for searching out the products.
LG is doing a commendable job in connecting with the consumers. :clapping:
Do convey appreciation for this initiative to LG.

A query ---- Can the TV play FM? I believe the brochure says so, but I'm not able to figure out how to go about it.

Hey newtechie, no problem, my friend. I am here to help! And thanks for the encouragement! I will deliver the good words to the LG World Record team. As for the home theater suggestion, you can check out the whole range of LG's own surround sound units here: Cinema 3D Sound Home Theater: Find Home Theatres | LG India Most of these are compatible with the LG LM6400 so you don't need to worry about the setup. However, it's still safe to ask the electronics shop where you buy the unit at on whether or not it would have the optical in for sound. The top-of-the-line unit is currently the HX906TX True 360 degree 3D Sound from 9.1 Speakers. Check it out here: LG HX906TX Home Theater System - Cinema 3D Sound Home Theater - LG Electronics IN. As for the FM radio, there are an abundance of online FM radio streaming services on the internet which you can easily access through the browser of the TV and listen to their programs.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back