help neede for 2.1 speaker system

hey guys diy means making your own stuff and not purchasing readymade systems, it robs us the fun and pride and satisfaction of having made something yourself succesfully.
and to all the gurus sitting over there,
please advice on making a good 2.1 system having an output of abt 50 watts rms per channel for 2 channels and 100 watts rms for subwoofer and a 3 way floor stander. i have heard jbl pro 12" speakers , the bass punch and slam is awesome ,it goes really deep and tight. want to make the speakers which would give me aroundabt the same effect but for home use.
i am looking to make the amp based on toshiba trannsistors or any other good design. please help me in selecting the speaker drivers.where to purchase in mumbai. how to design and make a crossover or buy the ones available locally. how to split a stereo channel to get 2.1 channels, and making the speaker boxes.
this is gonna help many of nontech newbies amd members who are searching for information but dont know where to look.

lets not build a ferrari on first try but we may build it some day with experience.
any way mu budget is rs 5000/- for 2.1 sys and abt 7000/- for floorstanders and please give a link to threads you said, ty.

lets not build a ferrari on first try but we may build it some day with experience.
any way mu budget is rs 5000/- for 2.1 sys and abt 7000/- for floorstanders and please give a link to threads you said, ty.

I am being sincere here...for your budget, you seem to be asking for the sky re: the speaker characteristics. While I see your enthusiasm, you may want to be equally practical in outlook as well.

hi guys ,
i have finally landed my hands upon 4" subwoofers, brand-mission.
now the problem is the drivers dont have any ts specs, the dealer says these are oem surplus.
now i want to test these speakers.
so can any body help me in making a speaker testing setup and what software to use.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back